Wednesday, January 30, 2013

~CHANGES~

WoW! I don't even know where to begin.. A little overwhelmed at this time, but hoping for the best! So, here it goes

Mike and I SOLD our house.. YES-SOLD!!

One day we were just toying around with the idea of selling our home, and getting our "DREAM" home since the market is still pretty good right now. So we decided to call one of Mike's buddies that is a realtor to come put our house up. I'm still not sure what we were thinking.. Our realtor came over on a Friday to take some pics and have us sign papers to list our home.. We got a call Saturday that someone wanted to come look at(I got a bit nervous, not knowing if this was the right thing to do) they came and looked at it. Mike and I (being the creepers that we are) watched the entire time while they went through our home. *we have a camera with our security system* It was awesome-little did we know, that as they were going through, they grabbed a manilla envelope that was on our counter and opened it up! I was like "what the heck" so now you people that are selling or ever want to sell your home, put things away because people WILL go through them.. Anyway- the weekend went by quick and we got a call Sunday, asking if someone could look at our house Monday around 12 or so..we def never said NO, due to the fact that we wanted to take every chance possible to sell. Around 5:00 our realtor calls me-I was anxiously waiting to see what they thought of the home(we were supposed to have 3 showings that day) he then proceeded to tell me that they made an offer...My heart sank and I was in SHOCK! Tons of things were running through my mind-"were we supposed to sell this home? what are we going to do next? where are we going to live? how much time do we have till we have to get out? 
I called Mike on three-way so we could all be on the call-after talking about things, we accepted the offer! 
So now, Mike and I have been busy looking for a home-we wanted to build but decided that we can wait to do that a little later.. 
We have found a couple houses we like, but went out tonight and found one we LOVE.. So everyone PLEASE keep your fingers crossed and pray for us that we get this home.. It's in Herriman!!

I'm going to MISS this home so much, but I'm excited for the NEW memories we will make!

1 comment:

  1. haha, creepers! seriously, who does that?! Congrats on all the changes though!

    ReplyDelete