Friday, March 8, 2013

*Update*

It's been a bit hectic around here, not sure where to start.. In my last post, I posted about us selling our home! We were looking at different homes, and put an offer on one that we liked. They came back and accepted our offer, but we got to thinking and decided to back out. We are now in the process of building our "Dream Home". It's been so fun watching it go up from dirt, to now a house.. We will be living in Herriman(about 5 min from my older sister) The location is perfect for us, and close to Mike's work! Right now we are living with my parents until we leave for the summer. Our house will be finished in June, but we have to wait till the end of Aug to move into it. I'm hoping that Mike will let me come home early, and move our things in. He'll be driving back from Miami, so I think it'd be nice to have everything done so that he can come home and relax(KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED) Here are some pics of our home-
Other than that, we're exactly the same.. Jaxx is getting so excited to start Preschool in Sept, we already bought him a Ninja Turtle Green BackPack- right now he is obsessed with the color Green-kinda cute.. He sure tests my patients, but I love him more than ever!! Mike has been working so hard lately, seems like we never see him. So grateful for his hard work, and all he does to provide for us.. Love him to pieces too :)





No comments:

Post a Comment