Sunday, January 13, 2013

HOLY MAJOR UPDATE


Goodness, I'm usually really good at keeping up with my blog-I def have been slacking MAJOR.. I don't even think I have pictures for everything.
October: Jaxxon wanted to dress up like a Pirate, and so we all did. We had a party with one of Mike's Co-Managers and we had so much fun! We did our usual-eat chili at Mike's Grandparents house and then out we went Trick-or-Treating. It was so much fun this year because Jaxx actually knew what was going on. 
November: The month flew by-We had Thanksgiving at Mike's Aunts house this year. It's so nice to be able to take turns with each side(it's only fair) I love all his Aunts and cousins-it's so fun when we all get together. It's getting a little hectic because there is soooo many, but we have great memories. 
December: Christmas came faster than expected.. I swear that month seemed like it was only 2 days(probably because I had Christmas decor up after Thanksgiving) Christmas was so much fun this year, again Jaxxon really got into it. We set out a cookie and milk for Santa, and Mike and I had walked out to check on Jaxx, and he found a hiding spot with Santa's cookie in hand and it was almost finished :( We had to get Santa a new one. 
Well that pretty much sums up 3 months of our lives hahaha

Oh and 1 more thing: We're going to MIAMI again this year... I hope it was better than last :)












No comments:

Post a Comment