Tuesday, August 7, 2012

BooMers/The End

We LOVE BooMers.. More so for Jaxxon, but it's a fun outing for the family. Boomers is a BIG arcade place-pretty much a little kids heaven(besides Disneyland of course) Mike and I enjoy showing Jaxx the "cooler" games so you get more tickets. We've probably gotten over 3,000 tickets at this place. I love going to the prize booth, and watching Jaxx light up with the big variety they have.










 The summer is quickly coming to an end-it's kind of bitter sweet.. I'm ready to go home, but I'm not. We really have some fun ladies in the office this year! I told them that we needed to have play dates when we all get back to Utah.. Needless to say I'm ready for this hot weather to be OVER, and for the SNOW to come. I'd rather be Cold and get warm, then HOT and trying to stay cool..


1 comment: