Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Life in Miami

Where do I begin, as if our life is hectic-it really isn't. We've been enjoying some warm weather along with rain as well. We don't go to the pool much, because it rains 90% of the time. We don't have an extra car out here for me to drive, so one of Mike's reps lets me borrow his car whenever I want, which is so nice. Jaxxon has a girlfriend out here named Caydence, they play so well together(for the most part) I def had to regulate on the parent, good thing she doesn't know I have a blog :) Long story, but I can share if you want.. Jaxxon has been talking way too much, also repeats everything we say, so we have to be SUPER careful.. We witnessed our second Gator, while driving to church Sunday. While driving on the freeway going about 55ish I yell I just saw a Gator! Mike then came to a stop, and made sure no one was behind us, and started reversing. Sure enough, I was right. I have bad eyes when I drive, but I can usually spot a Gator(I guess cause I look for them all the time). So Mike and Ami get out(Ami is another rep) and Mike starts throwing rocks at it. Getting so close to the thing, it wouldn't move. Ami then picked up a few, and still nothing. Final rock throw and BAM hit the thing right on the head and goes under so fast. That was the highlight of our Sunday!
We are doing great down here, but def miss our family and pups.. Nothing too exciting: hahaha so keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment