Saturday, May 12, 2012

~BeAcH~ YES pLeAsE

I've been trying to keep up on this, but I'm slacking just a bit. To be honest, I don't even know who is reading it. Anyway-we finally found a CLEAN beach.. Clean I mean(NO seaweed where you sit) and let me remind you, it was sooo fun! The first time, okay maybe second that I actually went out far and just had the time of my life. Last time I attempted to go in the ocean-Jamey Pease and I got taken out by a wave and got tossed around a bit! Jaxx even loved it! We borrowed a friends floaty and he just chilled-it was awesome. Mike got to play a little football, and just chill with some of the guys in the office! I def want to make this a weekly thing-there is nothing like the sun, waves, and warm sand on your feet! I even managed to purchase beach chairs and an umbrella-we're so ready to go again :)

We are doing well and Jaxx is just growing growing and getting smarter everyday! He is a bit wild, but I wouldn't change that for anything...
We Love and miss our dogs and families back home....

4 comments:

  1. I read your blog. :) I love the beach too! We were in Florida last year and I could stay at the beach forever.
    -Holli

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, It looks beautiful there! Looks like you had a great time! Jaxxon is getting soo big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading it, so keep it alive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha I remember getting swept away by that wave! Good times!

    ReplyDelete