Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

WoW has the time flown by. We had a wonderful Christmas filled with family, food, each other, and everything in between..
Santa worked so hard in his workshop for this little man of ours! I'm sure he may have gone overboard just a bit, but it was well worth it.. We had a busy schedule this last week-Family parties Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but we enjoyed the company of everyone. I woke up Christmas morning, went and saw what Santa brought, and turned the lights on. I came back and woke the boys up-it was about 8:15(we usually sleep in til about 11 no joke) but we had church to go to as well-so we needed to start early. When Jaxxon walked out he spotted his Cars car and said "Ca" he wanted us to open it right away so he could play with it. We told him he had lots of presents to open, and then after we were done he could play with it. Santas BIG gift was behind closed doors.. When we allowed him to open the door, he was in HEAVEN.. Slide, Tramp, TV, Basketball Hoop, Mickey Couch, and a Cars Chair- he couldn't decide what to explore first.. (The slide it was)
After our church meeting, we went to my parents, and the kids opened their gifts, and we had YUMMY food and great company.. I love the Holidays, especially Christmas-I Love reflecting on the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.. I'm so Thankful for him and the sacrifices he made for me. I can't even imagine what he had to go through.
All in All we had a wonderful Holiday.. Til New Years :)
Cheers!

1 comment: