Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bring It On!!

The Holidays have come and are leaving very quickly.. I love this time of year though-Great Food, Family, Presents, and Reflecting on our Savior! I'm so Thankful for the Awesome family we have. We have enjoyed a family Christmas Party that was held at our home for Mikes side.. It was a ton of fun-the kids were spoiled with lots of gifts, and the Adults were spoiled with food, and watching the kids open all their gifts.
Mike and I have the opportunity to Sub for Santa for a family friend that is very dear to my heart. This special family is going through a trial I couldn't bare. I couldn't even begin to think what I would do. My brothers Best Friend has a Brain Tumor, and has beat it once, but it has since then come back stronger and terminal. He was supposed to die around Halloween but has been a miracle and is still living today. The Drs are shocked that he is still alive.. When Mike and I had visited with him-he was at his lowest point. He could barely talk, couldn't walk, his entire left side was dead.. They had hospice at his home 4 times a day to help him. 2 weeks ago, we saw him at church-and he was walking by himself, he could talk normal, and he obviously could feel his left side! What faith he has in the Lord! He has strengthened both Mike n I in ways he will never understand.
Mike and I can't get everything on their list, but enough to make their Christmas special..
This week is a busy one! Mike actually went shopping by himself yesterday for their gifts, we still have to wrap and deliver them, and we have parties-Friday, Saturday and Sunday...
I'll have to upload some pics of the festivities as they approach.
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment