Friday, December 2, 2011

SLACKER!!

Holy Cow! I never knew honestly how far behind I was/am. I was trying to upload some pics, but it's taking forever-so pics will follow shortly.
Things have been so crazy around here. I don't think I've been too busy, but I guess I have been because the blog is not updated. I'll try to cover everything to here I go:
OCTOBER:
Halloween came and left so quickly. We enjoyed seeing our families, and taking Jaxxon trick or treating for his first time. He LOVED it!! We dressed him up as a Dragon-and he surprisingly kept the hat thingy on. He loved going to the houses and watching them drop the treats inside, then running to the next with his cousins.
Jaxxon has the cutest personality, and he's getting smarter and smarter every day.
NOVEMBER:
I just can't believe how fast the holidays are coming and going.. It's so sad! I feel like I've only been home from the summer for 2 months, and pretty soon we'll be back out again. I do LOVE to travel all over, and especially grateful to travel as a family.
Thanksgiving was spent with my side of the family. We take turns every year with both sides so it's fair. We had YUMMY food.. Why is it that Thanksgiving has the BEST food ALWAYS!!? Why can't we eat like that every day-I already know the answer to that, so don't even answer it... :)
We've done some upgrades to our kitchen again-believe me when I say that it was beautiful before, but now with these little touches it's LOVELY... It took a lot of work to do this project-it's not all the way finished, but I want to thank Mike for taking his time and having patience while doing all the work...
I think I've learned to have more patience these last couple months- Jaxxon has been doing all sorts of things, that sometimes makes me wanna pull my hair out-but at the end of the day-he enjoyed doing whatever he does. Jaxx is saying so many words I can't believe it. Here is some of his favorites..
Santa
Ights(lights)
Ya
PAPA(grandpa)
Goggie(Doggie)
Deer
Cheese
Etos(Cheetos)
Mo(more)
Poop
Yum
Momma
Daddy
tairs(down stairs)
side(outside)
EIEIO(he has a little farm that sings)
oos(shoes)
tay(okay)
der(there or here)
He LOVES getting into everything and he stills loves Mickey Mouse... We've finally got him to like Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and we also watch the OLD Rudolph over and over again....
Anywho: That is all I can think of for now-We're so excited for Christmas, and we're getting ready for all of Jaxx toys to be set up to see that Awesome smile on his face..
Pics will follow once I get them loaded!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your family picture, it looks soo good! I can not believe how big Jaxxon is getting! He is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! Geez! Good to catch up a little... get those pics up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Chad, I'm a Slacker.. Never again cause I have it on my phone :)

    ReplyDelete